Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catalogue Pdfs, Scrapbooking



Paso at least three times a week for a place where you installed a circus.
carp red, blue, spanning most of the land they occupy.
have also trucks in which they live, I think, those who work there.
They also have there in front of their tents in front of his locker, some animals (elephants, camels, horses) artificial and completely covered all silver sequins that they reflect sunlight, emit flashes of color in all directions. These animals are on platforms with wheels that a few days ago, I saw that they were dragged by a truck on the street where I work.
I looked out the window and saw the animals paraded slowly announcing the circus and its functions. And I remembered that before the circus was advertised in the cities where they came marching through the main streets with all their animals and the artists who worked there. Well, at least that I knew. I never saw such parades (except in movies).
I mean all this because the circus has an inside bars which are all live animals: llamas, camels, ostriches, zebras, horses. All together there quiet, some lying down, others eating, others just standing watching the scenery.
And always I am happy to see them. And try to go out there and do not grab another way just because I want to see, when I go to the animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment