Friday, February 18, 2011

Uno Frustration Rules

enough for me.

Albeit with a little delay ...


If I were God

and had the secret

would a be accurate to you;

try it

(in the manner of bakers

when tested bread, ie

with the mouth),

and if that flavor was

like yours, or

the same smell, and your way

smile,

and silent,

and shake my hand strictly

and kiss without harming

-of this I am Insurance: get

much attention when you kiss;

then



if I were God,

could repeat yourself and repeat yourself,

always the same and always different,

without never tired of the game identical

without ignoring either you went

why you would be in no time;

I do not know if I explain, but I

clarify that if I were

God would

best to be Angel Gonzalez

to love as I love you,

to await calmly

to yourself you think each
days

to be surprised every morning

newborn light your own

light, and run

impalpable curtain that separates

sleep of life,

rising with your word,

Lazarus cheerful

I

still wet

shadows and laziness,

surprised and absorbed

in contemplation of everything

that, together with myself,

recover and save, move, let

abandoned when-then-shut ...

(I hear your silence.

hear

constellations exist.

I believe in you.

you.

enough for me.)


Poems of Angel Gonzalez



0 comments:

Post a Comment