Saturday, February 19, 2011

Danny Play Piano With Victoria



I'm watching a program that is named C22.
Beautiful title for a very entertaining program on network TV and that leads me to be turned on the TV for an hour.
Their drivers take it to one with a taste and passion for the world of good talk, good reading, good understanding and good recall.
And besides, they give you books, magazines, often, very often, records.
But I see this program for the gifts. In fact, I have not even made any attempt to call or send answers via the Internet. But I can not see them.
"The Blessed Word" is a worthy example of what television is made enjoyable elements to learn new things and remember some out there that we had left. It is also a pleasant way to spend an hour watching TV without violence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment