Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Everyday Minerals Apple Blush Swatch

The path of experience

T period poem should begin and end with beauty wisdom. (...) Has ever said that the important thing is not to write the poem, but to live. When the experience is really intense put it into words is very simple, as they emerge with urgency and fluidity: as a raging torrent that becomes a stream first and then gentle river. "I extract these words of introduction signed by Colodrón in the book of Thich Nhat Hanh "Call me by my true names."
Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk who was once nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his contribution to the end of the war and reconciliation in Vietnam. I continue to quote: " It took several years to soak in the content of these poems whose depth allows them to be stripped of all artifice, however, from the first moment I knew I wanted to translate and give the reader the opportunity in English to share experiences and insight into one of the few spiritual teachers alive, it's not going to master, but a simple monk. "
After this beautiful introduction, I share with you another of the poems in this Master who, like all his poetry is not only steeped in beauty and wisdom, but of simplicity, strength, inspiration and peace.

Twenty-four hours from scratch.

waking this morning, I see the blue sky.
One my hands in thanks
for the many wonders of life
by having twenty-four hours in total new to me.
the sun dawns.
The forest becomes my full attention
bathed by the sun.

Road in a field between sunflowers.
Tens of thousands of flowers face east bright.
My Mindfulness is like the sun.
My hands planted seeds for the next harvest.
My ear is filled by the sound of the rising tide.
In a splendid sky, emerging cheerfully
clouds everywhere.
I can see the fragrant lotus pond in my hometown.
I can see the crocodiles along the rivers.
I can see the rice fields that stretch and stretch,
laughing in the sun and rain.
Mother Earth gives us coriander, basil, celery and mint.
Tomorrow the hills and mountains of the country
will be green again.
outbreaks of life tomorrow will be opened soon.
Popular poetry is as sweet as the rhymes. Thich Nhat Hanh

"Call me by my true names."

0 comments:

Post a Comment