Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ontario Plate Sticker Colours

PURPOSES FOR THE NEW YEAR 2011

These purposes which I write are few, but I hope to meet them throughout the year that begins:
* Read at least two novels I have read over secondary or high school and who, for various reasons did not.
* Read at least a novel a month (apart from anything I have to read)
* Download a kilo per month. Only a kilo every month.
* Speak only well of people (present and absent). And if I get to speak ill of any of them, remember this purpose and remain silent.
* complain less, act more. In other words, solve the problems.
* Be punctual.
* Search by phone (at least) or in person, those people who at one time made me happy. Say something good. And if possible, and want, to see them take a coffee with each.
* Eat less sweets and more fruit or raw vegetables when I get hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment