Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tiffany Towers Free Vidéos

Goodbye until next time ...

always say that these things have to begin as you can, even as drama teachers say, saying, "I do not know how to begin.'m Locked" - in order that from what is difficult, we can open the door to take us where we want. The resistors are many because playing with pain is not something tasty for anyone.
is relatively easy to speak of suffering and even, sometimes, neurotically pleasant but, playing with the real pain ... that's another story. However, there is no choice but to dive into it in order to get through. Let it hurt, to feel it to heal. Is the difference between emotional and physical pain. When you felt the love is sold, when the pain is felt: it hurts.

This was my way of starting to write. See? No change, always try that you may know and you know where meteis when you assume the role of your therapist. Human beings have always sought to understand what happens around him and and I love to give these explanations (if I have them).

Now, I'm going to find in the same spot ... How do I start? I know very well what is the purpose of this letter to say goodbye. Something I could not do directly, not because either of you afraid to farewells or because we dared to play with something that hurts us (I think that we are more than trained), but because circumstances have not allowed. I also become a spokesperson for your peers. And the public in this blog for two reasons: first, to emphasize the importance of saying goodbye, whether it forever as if temporarily. The second, because I think you're a role model and, as everywhere has bad examples, I believe that we make with the good.

Let your últma empty chair at the meeting of your group. I hate to leave gaps in the circle once you've closed the door, but I left yours. I was sure would come, always come. Raining, cold ... always come even later, but come. Johnny told me before that he wanted to do things that do not mourn. Has not yet internalized so much "that" men also cry "you said you last week.
I wondered more than once what might have happened to and I thought maybe vinieras later. But this time it came and at the end of the session, came to inform me that it would not come anymore. "It was fast," he said. And so fast! I was supposed to have said that the "best way" but in that time, I was blocked, frozen and overwhelmed by a huge penalty.
During the fifteen days, I've given it much thought to how to do, how to break the news, it was clear that I did as I did, it would be very sad.
This morning we met again, as he played. I skipped your name on purpose and in the end, I have written about things as they are, softly and slowly. Some have broken mourn, others have remained silent. I tell you all this because I think it's good to know how highly you had. But before you put a console from a distance dimensional, I mean that in that sentence had serenity, the same as you every day you gave us. Among the most mentioned (they have all spoken) there was unanimous agreement that "life has been fair." Rarely do we say that right? Was ninety years old, your head perfectly furnished, awesome culture, you were extremely generous, able to listen, to apologize and your vitality woke us all up. Only your eyes failed but that never daunting. Therefore, we have all agreed that you died with dignity, without suffering, fast and surrounded by people who loved you. Who would not want that for himself. You deserve conclude you are in this world this way.

Each has shared what he would have liked to say, having had the opportunity, and all have been words of love, gratitude and good wishes. You leave us all an example to follow. Your smile and your serenity, wake up and achieved through years of struggle, and your ability to always find the bright side of life have a deep impression on everyone. Cried "your lady" but I'm happy knowing that it will be closer to her.
I say goodbye to you and at the same time, I tell you always get your site in our group, which was yours, and in our hearts. I wish you well, whatever you touch it now.
Farewell. Until next time (as they said your teammates). Y. .. thanks for having crossed my life, our lives .

0 comments:

Post a Comment