Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cramping 1 Week Before Period

POSADA POSADA

my teacher commented a few days ago, when she was in high school (I guess that makes it a good time) was the "social death" no inns all aimed at agenda for these dates. Or put
otherwise, what bad PR at that time had gathered otherwise gone to all the inns ...!
Then I thought, yes I passed it cool at least lasts eight days nte, daily going here or there.
And on 24, ask some? "That day did not go to an inn? She replied that we sometimes do, because it depended on the tradition of each family. Families had to meet the 24 for Christmas dinner, just arrived earlier at the house where there would be dinner and had his lodging.
already asked my colleagues that many inns have for this year. Someone told me that maybe one or two. Most do not have one. Oh, what a jerk!
Well, we will gather on this weekend and see if we organize one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment